Junior Quantitative Analyst
Location: Hong Kong
Quantifeed is expanding!
We are a financial technology company headquartered in Hong Kong, providing innovative online solutions to make wealth management more approachable, affordable and user-friendly.
Are you interested in joining a young and dynamic team in revolutionizing the wealth management industry? If so, look no further and contact us at email@example.com!
As a quantitative analyst you pioneer Quantifeed’s proprietary investment models from idea to implementation. Your foundation in financial theory, experience with rules-driven strategies, accuracy and attention to detail, love of all things statistical and quantitative, as well as fluency in relevant programming languages lead you to success in this role. Flexibility, curiosity and the thirst to learn are essential. Your work spans topics related to asset allocation theory, instrument selection and trade optimization. To keep the engine running, you play a vital role in the maintenance and improvement of existing products and do not shy away from operational work. As a small company, we offer team members a very wide range of responsibilities and opportunities to influence.
* Data driven research, aided by familiarity with current academic research
* Development and implementation of equity and multi-asset investment strategies
* Prototyping software
* Supporting operational workflow
* Promote and communicate investment strategies to marketing, sales, clients and the public
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
* Quantitative academic background with applications in finance. Experience in building statistical or financial models and strategies
* Programming experience. Good knowledge of PowerShell and R, or the willingness and ability to acquire
* Some practical experience (1-3 years) in financial products and instruments, for example as a quant researcher, trader, fund manager, product manager or risk manager
* Languages: Fluency in English. Ability to write convincingly and elegantly for a wide audience. Spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin nice to haveReturn to career overview